- 625g Cumberland sausages (Or any you can find)
- 300g button onions, peeled
- 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded and cut into 2.5cm/1in squares
- 350g tomatoes, quartered
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped marjoram
- salt and pepper
Preheat the over to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the sausages, onions, peppers, tomatoes and the bayleaves in a large roasting tin.
Mix together olive oil, the crushed garlic and the marjoram and drizzle it over the sausage mix and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Place into the preheated oven and roast for 50 minutes, stirring after 30 minutes.